Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Foreign.

Well, I have seen Amelie, Spirited Away, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Life is Beautiful, Battle Royale, Fahrenheit 451, and A Clockwork Orange, that I can remember off the top of my head.  I like foreign films, but sometimes since they are foreign I feel like I don't know what I am getting myself into.  For instance, the movie, The Human Centipede is a Holland foreign film, and that one is just bizarre.  I really want to see City of God, but I afraid that the violence might be too real for me.

I have seen the british version of skins and the office.  I love the japanese games shows, like the hole in the wall one, and ninja warrior, but they of course have their strange ones too.  There are also spanish game shows that are impossible to understand because they are so silly.  I watch Telonovella through the Soup... I mean I watch my fair share of foreign tv shows, but at the same time I also like the travel channels and discovery (river monsters) because I hate to travel, but I love watching other people do it.  I can always go on an adventure with someone else though the TV or a book, without getting sick myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment